Indoor Air Quality Services
In Florida, it is estimated that we spend 90% of our time indoors due to the hot, humid conditions that are the norm about six months of the year. The sub-tropical climate makes Florida a terrific place to live, but it also produces an environment for rapidly breeding mold. While Florida has beautiful plant life that is stunning to behold, it creates a serious problem for people with asthma and allergies, necessitating mold removal. It’s true that you can’t control the outdoor environment; but you can control the indoor air quality of your home. When you rely on LPAC, South Florida’s foremost professionals in indoor air quality, mold removal and air conditioning repair, you and your family will no longer have to suffer from inferior air quality inside your home.
You may not even realize that your home has substandard indoor air quality until you experience some or all of the symptoms commonly linked to poor air quality, including:
- Eyes, nose, throat, and skin dryness and irritation
- Shortness of breath
- Hypersensitivity and allergies
- Sinus Congestion
LPAC has done it's research and offers a variety of proven products by top manufacturers to improve your indoor air quality. Your entire A/C and heat system including ductwork (when properly designed and installed) will remove the necessary moisture from your home. But that’s not enough, there are many other Indoor Air Quality Services and accessories available today.
Our National Air Duct Cleaners-trained technicians are experts in duct cleaning. There are many affordably priced, technologically proven services and accessories available today from your air conditioning repair specialists at LPAC that also improve indoor air quality. LPAC’S most requested air quality services includes:
- Germicidal UV Lights – The interior of your air handling section is dark and damp due to water accumulation in the drain pans. It is the perfect environment for mold growth. UV light kills mold, operates more efficiently, and extends the life of your unit.
- Pleated Filtration – Upgraded filtration improves indoor air quality and protects your unit by removing harmful particles from the air. The only way to remove harmful pollutants from your heating and cooling system’s air stream is through an effective and efficient filtration system.
- Duct Sealing – Leaky ducts cost you money through increased utility bills. They also significantly contribute to poor indoor air quality Air containing contamination from the outside environment, your attic and garage is carried into your home through leaky ductwork. This air is full of moisture creating high humidity conditions in your cooling system, and is, in most cases, completely unfiltered.
- Bi-polar Ionization – This feature reduces the amount of air pollutant load within a space when people are in it. Even the best housekeeper can’t clean or remove all household odors. However, bi-polar ionization can. Human, pet, food and other everyday household odors need no longer be a health concern or nuisance. By using the bi-polar ionization technology available today, the heating and cooling system repair and mold removal professionals at LPAC will virtually eliminate odors an
If you suspect you have indoor air quality problems, you probably do. If you or your family members are experiencing health concerns, allergy or asthma symptoms, or detect offensive odors, rest assured LPAC has the staff, training, and experience to install germicidal UV light and other indoor air quality filtration systems, repair your cooling system, and correct any indoor air quality problem, regardless of the source.
State Certified Class A Contractor
NADCA – National Air Duct Cleaners Association